Congratulations you’ve made it to the end of the queue. I have no idea what you’re still doing here tbh. This blog is officially closed
send me a ship for my sexual headcanons
Give me a Star Trek series & I’ll tell you my
Who are three tumblr users that you associate me with?
send me a character
Make Me Choose, Star Trek Edition
#queue ball corner pocket
#I think I once took a quiz on this but I'm not sure
Let's get weird guys, go for it 1) Sexuality?
2) If you could meet anyone on this earth, who would it be?
3) Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 23, give me line 17.
4) What do you think about most?
5) What does your latest text message from someone else say?
6) Do you sleep with or without clothes on?
7) What's your strangest talent?
8) Girls.... (finish the sentence); Boys.... (finish the sentence)
9) Ever had a poem or song written about you?
10) When is the last time you played the air guitar?
11) Do you have any strange phobias?
12) Ever stuck a foreign object up your nose?
13) What's your religion?
14) If you are outside, what are you most likely doing?
15) Do you prefer to be behind the camera or in front of it?
16) Simple but extremely complex. Favorite band?
17) What was the last lie you told?
18) Do you believe in karma?
19) What does your URL mean?
20) What is your greatest weakness; your greatest strength?
21) Who is your celebrity crush?
22) Have you ever gone skinny dipping?
23) How do you vent your anger?
24) Do you have a collection of anything?
25) Do you prefer talking on the phone or video chatting online?
26) Are you happy with the person you've become?
27) What's a sound you hate; sound you love?
28) What's your biggest "what if"?
29) Do you believe in ghosts? How about aliens?
30) Stick your right arm out; what do you touch first? Do the same with your left arm.
31) Smell the air. What do you smell?
32) What's the worst place you have ever been to?
33) Choose East Coast or West Coast?
34) Most attractive singer of your opposite gender?
35) To you, what is the meaning of life?
36) Define Art.
37) Do you believe in luck?
38) What's the weather like right now?
39) What time is it?
40) Do you drive? If so, have you ever crashed?
41) What was the last book you read?
42) Do you like the smell of gasoline?
43) Do you have any nicknames?
44) What was the last movie you saw?
45) What's the worst injury you've ever had?
46) Have you ever caught a butterfly?
47) Do you have any obsessions right now?
48) What's your sexual orientation?
49) Ever had a rumor spread about you?
50) Do you believe in magic?
51) Do you tend to hold grudges against people who have done you wrong?
52) What is your astrological sign?
53) Do you save money or spend it?
54) What's the last thing you purchased?
55) Love or lust?
56) In a relationship?
57) How many relationships have you had?
58) Can you touch your nose with your tongue?
59) Where were you yesterday?
60) Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you?
61) Are you wearing socks right now?
62) What's your favorite animal?
63) What is your secret weapon to get someone to like you?
64) Where is your best friend?
65) Spit or swallow?(;
66) What is your heritage?
67) What were you doing last night at 12 AM?
68) What do you think is Satan's last name?
69) Be honest. Ever gotten yourself off?
70) Are you the kind of friend you would want to have as a friend?
71) You are walking down the street on your way to work. There is a dog drowning in the canal on the side of the street. Your boss has told you if you are late one more time you get fired. What do you do?
72) You are at the doctor’s office and she has just informed you that you have approximately one month to live. a) Do you tell anyone/everyone you are going to die? b) What do you do with your remaining days? c) Would you be afraid?
73) You can only have one of these things; trust or love.
74) What's a song that always makes you happy when you hear it?
75) What are the last four digits in your cell phone number?
76) In your opinion, what makes a great relationship?
77) How can I win your heart?
78) Can insanity bring on more creativity?
79) What is the single best decision you have made in your life so far?
80) What size shoes do you wear?
81) What would you want to be written on your tombstone?
82) What is your favorite word?
83) Give me the first thing that comes to mind when you hear the word; heart.
84) What is a saying you say a lot?
85) What's the last song you listened to?
86) Basic question; what's your favorite color/colors?
87) What is your current desktop picture?
88) If you could press a button and make anyone in the world instantaneously explode, who would it be?
89) What would be a question you'd be afraid to tell the truth on?
90) One night you wake up because you heard a noise. You turn on the light to find that you are surrounded by MUMMIES. The mummies aren't really doing anything, they're just standing around your bed. What do you do?
91) You accidentally eat some radioactive vegetables. They were good, and what's even cooler is that they endow you with the super-power of your choice! What is that power?
92) You can re-live any point of time in your life. The time-span can only be a half-hour, though. What half-hour of your past would you like to experience again?
93) You can erase any horrible experience from your past. What will it be?
94) You have the opportunity to sleep with the music-celebrity of your choice. Who would it be?
95) You just got a free plane ticket to anywhere. You have to depart right now. Where are you gonna go?
96) Do you have any relatives in jail?
97) Have you ever thrown up in the car?
98) Ever been on a plane?
99) If the whole world were listening to you right now, what would you say?
ALL THE LADIES MEME
(Source: , via avengingvelociraptortimelord)
#Spoiler alert: all the answers are Hoshi #no that's a lie some of them are Donna
Star Trek: Enterprise 20 Day Challenge Day 1: Favourite Episode
Day 2: Favourite Pairing
Day 3: Favourite Male Character
Day 4: Favourite Female Character
Day 5: Favourite Recurring Character
Day 6: Favourite Story Arc
Day 7: Favourite Aliens
Day 8: Which Character You Wish You Saw More Of
Day 9: Which Story Arc You Wish You Saw More Of
Day 10: What Else You Wanted To See More Of (aliens, planets, friendships...)
Day 11: Happiest Scene
Day 12: Saddest Scene
Day 13: Funniest Scene
Day 14: Favourite Friendship
Day 15: Most Badass Scene
Day 16: Darkest Scene
Day 17: Favourite Quote
Day 18: Favourite Villain
Day 19: (Any Topic Not Covered Here)
Day 20: Favourite Moment
Trekkie Questions 1. Do you believe that the logic behind the Prime Directive is sound? Discuss.
2. If you were in a situation where following the Prime Directive would kill millions, but abandoning it would save a planet, would you keep to the Prime Directive?
3. If you could have any position on a starship, which would you choose?
4. Which Captain (that has been given a series) would you want to serve under?
5. If you had the choice between captaining a small science vessel and captaining a large battleship, which would you choose?
6. Which of the 5 categories (Engineering, Command, Medical, Science, Security) interests you the most?
7. If you were the Captain of a starship in the same position as the Voyager (stuck in an unexplored sector of the galaxy, 70 light years from home), would you keep to the Prime Directive, knowing that you would not be alive when the ship reached civilization, or would you abandon the Prime Directive, and embrace the possibility of reaching home far quicker?
8. Would you prefer to live planetside, or in space?
9. If you were on an away mission, and your communicators suddenly went dead, what would you do?
10. How patient would you be able to remain in the face of a being that believes itself to be a god?
11. If there was a war on a planet that you could end with no further casualties, would you end it? Even though doing so would violate the Prime Directive?
12. Do you believe that the Prime Directive should have elasticity?
13. If you were not in a position of command, and several officers began exhibiting violent xenophobic tendencies toward non-human members of the crew, what would you do? How about if you knew that neither the Captain nor Starfleet would do anything to stop it?
14. Would you prefer to be a Captain in a very corrupt government, or an Ensign in a relatively uncorrupted government?
15. A species on the brink of destruction due to a genophage that harms only that race asks you, the Captain of a starship, for medicine. You can help them, but you know that if you do, in 200 years, they will enslave and kill another race. Do you give them the medicine?
16. You are far from the Federation, and on a planet, when you receive a transmission. The transmission informs you that 50 armed and dangerous savages have taken one of your away teams consisting of 8 people hostage. The savages demand your ships CMO in exchange for your away team. If you do not comply, they will execute their hostages. What do you do? Does your answer change if their hostages are not your crewmembers, but natives to that planet?
17. You and two crewmembers are stranded on a class-M planet. None of you are particularly valuable members. The planet has many dangerous animals that will, given time, kill you. The starship you serve on has just been called to deliver medicine to a colony in dire need. Because of the nature of this particular class-M planet, it will take some time to rescue you. However, the colony will be completely wiped out if the starship doesn't haul ass halfway across the quadrant. Do you demand that they waste precious time, and lives, rescuing you, or do you sacrifice yourself and your two teammates to save the colony?
18. What improvements do you think could be made to the way the Federation runs? Do you consider the Federation to be corrupted and xenophobic, given that most high-ranking officers are human males originating from a certain area of Earth?
19. Would you trust yourself with the Captaincy of a starship carrying over 1,000 crewmembers?
20. Given the existence of non-hostile aliens, do you believe that an organization akin to the Federation would appear between said aliens and humans?
Reblog if you want one of these in your askbox:
#queue ball corner pocket
If you're looking for AJ she's not here. The queue will run out sometime around the end of July, and as of then this blog will be used for archive purposes only. If you want the new url, message me and I will get back to you eventually. (Anons will not be answered)
home ask me submit archive themes My Writing GoodReads About Me